EZ Inhale - 5 Layer PM2.5 Filter Face Mask
*Longer than normal shipping times may occur depending on your state due to COVID-19*
EZ Inhale is a PM2.5 Filter Mask with 5 layers of protection that reduces the risk of inhaling small particles larger than PM2.5.
Made of soft cotton mesh for excellent breathability and extra comfort. Dual Air Valve Respirator for improved and easier breathing. Doesn't get hot inside the mask and prevents glasses from fogging.
The carbon filter (PM2.5) on these masks traps and filters air molecules larger than or equal to PM2.5. Filters approximately 80% of particles including: some viruses, dust, chemicals, pollen and smoke.
Adjustable nose shield provides 360-degree seal from outside contaminants. Easily folds flat for compact storage. Perfect for traveling on the plane, bus & train!
Hanging ear design and contour mouth design ensures an effective seal from the outside air. Adjustable hook & loop strap gets the perfect fit for all-day comfort.
Unlike ordinary surgical masks, this PM2.5 mask has a spacious mouth area that makes breathing easier and doesn't heat or fog up inside the mask.
✅ Filter protects against harmful particles
✅ Recommended use up to 1 week before disposal
✅ Comfortable 3D flex design
✅ Reusable & eco-friendly
✅ Suitable for adults and children
DISCLAIMER: Wearing this mask will not guarantee immunity to any virus (including Covid-19) and should only be viewed as a preventative measure.
General guidelines from WHO:
When to use a mask
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.